WIN
That said, Swedish football, I have a good handle on. Have althoug started well here on this blog with the Swedish matches. Yesterday came another win and that was the match between Ljungskile - GAIS. According to me, it was this game 50/50 with perhaps a slight advantage to Ljungskile, but when I found out Ljungskile starting eleven, it was no doubt about it.
The starting line-up was missing the players J. Lindberg 6/21, top goalscorer D. Johannesson 22/7, goalkeeper M. Berglöf 19/0 and midfielder A.Suljic 20/0 terminals.
Ljungskile had better shape than GAIS but given that the players I listed and GAIS actually have a small chance of qualifying for Allsvenskan
so I considered to +0.5 at GAIS at odds of 1.96 at SBOBET was very good.
![]() |
| www.oddsportal.com |
LOST
Unfortunately, I lost on my second bet yesterday, the match was between Screwsbury - Oldham. I had received information from a person I have contact with through sports betting and he said that this game was interesting. I listened to him, because of course I got many good tips from him, but unfortunately, it was no doubt about it, Oldham crushed Schrewsbury 4-1, but it is to be hoped that there will be 2 wins tonight;)

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar