Have now updated the page with my "Records", now I have added statistics / month with how many bets have been made, wins, losses, win rate and also yield.Will be easier for you people that follow me to see how it's been for my bet every month.
The first month is very high yield, but that's why I only played 4 bit now and all I won on =). Obviously will not yield as high this month, but you will understand too.
Also this month has started well with 7 wins and 3 losses, with a yield of 32% which is good and a win rate of 70%.
Some people just play combo picks and get a high yield, but I think it is much better with singles matches and also a high winrate. To play combopicks it's not as much chance to win as often as when playing singles matches.
Today we are taking international matches (qualifiers for the World Cup) it is much harder to play internationals than regular league games for the club in my opinion.
A club team, for example, can have a very good form the last 5 games, you can even have a national team but it's hard because they do not play very often, can go several months before they play until and then it is difficult to analyze how the results will be.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar