Chelsea's start to the season is the worst since Abramovich bought the club. And nygamle coach Jose Mourinho under criticism for how he handles the situation Juan Mata.
But the Portuguese will not give way. - If someone says that Oscar has not been our best player so I can not agree with, says Mourinho according to the Daily Telegraph.
Juan Mata has been Chelsea's best player in recent seasons. But since Jose Mourinho returned to the club last summer, the Spaniard ended up in the cold.
During the season the introduction, the 25-year-old spent most of his time on the bench during Wednesday's Champions League match at Stamford Bridge fans showed up placards with demands to see Mata on the pitch and not on the bench.
But Jose Mourinho will not listen. According to the Daily Telegraph, he admitted yesterday that there are "problems" with Mata.
- How do I read the situation and the reasons why he does not play so much stuff that I can talk to him, not with you. There are football-related problems, said Mourinho under Telegrap.
According to the coach, it's about the Spaniard unable to adapt to a new style of play.
- He has to adjust to how I want to play. Right now, Oscar my number 10 and if someone says he has not been our best player so far, so I can not agree with.
Source: www.aftonbladet.se
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar