fredag 13 september 2013

PROFIT

Profit also yesterday. This blog has started very well but I'm actually not surprised to have done well with the betting for a long time.

Yesterday we had a bit of luck given that Orebro, as I only live a few mil from being scored in overtime of the game against the Assyrian. It blew a draw in the game, but given that they scored in overtime so we can be very happy =)

The second game between top team Sundsvall v Orgryte finished in the money in anyway =). Sundsvall is a very good team and should comply with Örebro up to Allsvenskan, in my opinion, but Örgryte not lose many games with more than one goal, and they fight in order to meet the contract in the league.
the match ended in a draw I did not believe before the game, thought Sundsvall could win by 1 goal but not more.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar