torsdag 29 augusti 2013

MY BLOG

Is a guy who have years of experience with all types of gambling. I started to gamble when I was around 17 and started to play at different bookmakers pages. My favorite sport is of course the world's biggest sports football, which I also play myself in div 2 Sweden. I have relatively good control of the Swedish football and especially the top league (Allsvenskan) and 2nd league (Superettan). As I said, I've played / tried almost all the things that go into play, such as surebet, casino poker. Sure Bet I would not recommend to start with because it is very hard to find odds that are so different from each other and bookmakers even notice when playing surebet and thus can exclude you from the side. The right side that I know of that allows surebet is the pinnacle where they even go out on their website and say they allow it. After I tried most things I just had named so I'm stuck for two things. First is to gamble on bookmakers pages and others are betting exchange Betfair. In this blog I will only post bet that I play on bookmakers websites, not at the exchange. Those of you who do not know how to play at the exchange can be in touch with my e-mail.

Now the betting at bookmakers sites:

The sportsbook that I really prefer is obvious pinnacle. Very good site with highest average prices throughout the market according to me. What I also like about this bookmaker is that they allow high stakes and to welcome even winning player. What I mean by winning player is the most bookmakers where you win a lot, they can change the insert so that you can not play as much money as you want to play. This happens to me at bet365. It had gone very well for a while and I had gained quite a lot of money. When I would play a game, I could barely play at all, very little money, I could play at that game. On pinnacle matter how much they win they will not change your actions. 
If you begin a serious gamble so I recommend that you first think carefully about how much you can afford to lose, for you will never lose more than what you can afford to lose. It's a very important rule. We say that you can afford to lose 1,000 euros. Never play when more than 5% of your bankroll (1000), you would add a bit, then you should not play for more than 50 euros. It's a rule that I hold and will never break, I think even you also do. 

All my picks, I will analyze very carefully through everything from my own thoughts and also from information from various people I have contact with. Most of the picks that I post, I will write an analysis on, but even the picks that I do not write about one of analysis, I have it. You simply have to trust me that I've been eyeing for good information, even at these games.

Stakes:

1-3: low stakes, probably will not happen too often
4-6 medium stakes, the stakes that I will use most
7-10: high stakes, surebet;) if I have very good information, probably it will then be a league from Sweden that I have received good information from.
Im going to post between 50-70 picks in a month, 2-3 picks/day

That's all from me. If you have any questions, just contact me by e-mail megamoney99@gmail.com

Good luck and let us beat the bookies!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar